Summer may be coming to a close, but I just can’t seem to give up the summer food…
This little beauty was born from all my leftover ingredients from the week’s dinners. It’s an incredibly easy and delicious side-dish, or throw in some chicken and eat it for the main course.
- cooked quinoa (1/2 cup uncooked quinoa serves two people once cooked)
- 1 small zucchini
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1-2 fresh corn, cut off the cob
- feta cheese to crumble on top
- drop of olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- balsamic vinegar, or your favorite type of dressing to spice things up
- Start by cooking your quinoa.
- While quinoa is cooking, saute zucchini in a bit of olive oil. Once soft, add the tomatoes and corn.
- Assemble everything together and sprinkle with balsamic vinegar and feta cheese.