This granola was created by none other than my baby sis…aka, Kagnis. Apparently she is quite the wizzz in the kitchen, because this granola completely blew me and my tastebuds away…
- 1 cup extra-crunchy peanut butter
- 1 T honey
- 4 T shredded coconut
- 1 and a half cups of oats
- 1 T flax seed
- chocolate chips (optional)
- Combine the peanut butter and honey in a large bowl, and melt in the microwave for 20-30 seconds.
- Stir in oats and flax seed.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes and then stir in the coconut.
- Once completely cool, add chocolate chips if desired.
*You can store at room temperature once set up.
This glorious creation can be used on top of yogurt or ice cream, or just add milk for a cereal! Or if you’re like me, you’ll just eat the entire batch out of the bowl with your fingers…