So, I love seafood. In fact, I think it may be my favorite category of food. That may be due to the fact my mom would make salmon for us when I was five years old, and expect us to eat it. All.
Or maybe my love of seafood was born because Ariel from The Little Mermaid was my favorite Disney princess when I was growing up. Either way, I love seafood.
- 1 bag of baby shrimp (pre-cooked)
- 2 avocados
- 3 small tomatoes (I bought the on-the-vine kind)
- 2 limes
- 1-2 jalapenos (depending on how spicy you like it)
- 1 large cucumber or 3-4 baby ones
- a bunch of cilantro
- Tortilla chips for dipping
My adorable sister Kag eating cilantro straight from the bag. I’m so glad she appreciates the beauty of cilantro like I do…
6. Cut the jalapenos onto small pieces and add to bowl.
*note: If you don’t like it to be too spicy, try not to get any of the seeds in. Also, when cutting the jalapeno, put a glove or small Ziploc bag over your hand, or your skin/eyes will start burning if you touch them.
8. Mix everything up very well and enjoy!